Here is a list of some of the links to products and random information where I’ve gotten things, goodies, good deals and much more. Seems like the more I look into things the more I find, so here it is:
Team: Of course, our team page: www.irontextriathlon.com
- Good deals on clothing: www.theclymb.com. You have to register but well worth.
- Another one www.theleftlanesports.com, same as with the clymb, good deals on clothes.
- You will eventually need a wetsuit we got ours from Xterra. I got also their LavaPants, which are amazing.
- Have ordered from here as well:
- Swim Bike Sell, this is Swim Bike Mom’s store… I’ve found really good deals on some stuff and you can also sell your stuff through them.
- Sports Bras: After many trials and iterations, I’ve found the one I love: Moving Comfort these are great for girls with girls… 🙂 if you know what I mean.
- Super cute pants, shorts, skirts, and more, you can try DonaJo Fitwear and use code Adrilene20 for a 20% off your order.
- Betty Designs – I love all Betty stuff, they fit well, and look amazing #BadAssIsBeautiful
- Also, you might have seen me sporting another brand that is super badass which is WattieInk, is the brand behind Pro triathlete Heather Jackson. Their clothes are made in the USA and also look and feel super great.
- For swimming stuff and sometimes good deals on clothes, the SwimOutlet has great options too.
Hubby and I have tried a few things on nutrition, GU, Powerbar gels, Chomps, and others, these seem to get old after a while and sometimes riding long hours there is so much gel you can put down. We started using Infinit. It has been the best for both nutrition and hydration. Really recommend it. We still use Powerbar gels as we find them to be easy to swallow during the race. Most of them are easy to swallow before the race, but during a race, you want something that is less thick so it goes down easy. We also use the Powerbar gummies as they are really good and easy to eat while on the bike or run.
As you saw on my post about ambassadorships, I also announced that I’m a brand ambassador for Boom Nutrition. This is a gel to some extend similar to all others in the market. You know, some are thicker than others, flavors overpowering sometimes leaving you wanting to drink a bottle of water after you have it, well not this one. This one is different, it is 100% natural and doesn’t have any sugars added. We’ve did most of our 2014 season with it and loved it. I’m a big fan of the apple flavored one, it just tastes like apple sauce with a hint of cinnamon. If you want a $5 discount on your first order, you can add the coupon YATCNH at checkout.